After meetings in Casablanca
Starting to notice some droopy shoulders around the office? Sounds like it's time to plan a team outing.
Team outings are a great way to facilitate bonding with your team members, reduce employee stress, and give them the chance to get to know one another outside of the office.
And, you know, they're really fun.
With the time we spend with our co-workers, the benefits of investing time and money in teambuilding cannot be overemphasized.
The most obvious benefits of doing team-building initiatives at work include:
- Facilitates collaborative and motivated work culture .
- Helps in agile problem solving and decision making.
- Fosters responsive and meaningful communication as employees come to know personality, desires, strengths and weaknesses of their co-workers.
- Creates atmosphere to enhance productivity .
- Boosts employee morale as they feel the company and colleagues are interested in knowing and developing them.
- Simple games or brain teasers can also keep everyone awake during morning meetings.
- Finally, the learning and insights from team-building games can be transferred to the actual work environment resulting in better work equations and organizational performance. Duration: Half day to 3 dayss